Tracklink, a highly successful supplier of tools, equipment, components and calibration for railway applications, has uploaded a free-to-download white paper about its thermal imaging cameras. The Fluke Ti25 is a cost-effective fully-radiometric 9Hz thermal imager costing less than £5,0
Originally conceived in 2002 by Paul McCleave, Tracklink has grown into a very successful business in the supply of tools, equipment, components and calibration for railway applications.
TPWS digital multimeter
The TPWS digital multimeter comes with calibration certificate and is specifically designed for TPWS signalling. The heart of the instrument (a customised microprocessor) has an extreme temperature compensation circuit built in, which enables it to give accurate measurements down to -20°C.
Key features include:
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight; multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously be displayed at the same time
- Logging function for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or unattended monitoring while you work on other projects; plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200h
- On-board help screens for measurement functions
- Real-time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field-upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Events and trend recording – helpful for troubleshooting intermittent problems or profiling loads
- Multi-lingual interface
Our 1507 rail insulation tester has an insulation test range of 0.01MΩ to 10GΩ with insulation test voltages of 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1,000V.
Automatic calculation of the polarization index and the dielectric absorption ratio saves both time and money, and the 1507’s compare (pass/fail) function make repetitive tests simple and easy.
Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe, and live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage >30V is detected. Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage provides added user protection.
Other features include:
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1V to 600V
- 200mA continuity
- Resistance: 0.01Ω to 20kΩ
- Save battery power with auto power off
- Read measurements easily with large, backlit display
- CAT IV 600V overvoltage category rating for added user protection
- Remote probe, test leads, probes and alligator clips included with each tester
The Fluke Ti25 9Hz thermal imager is the perfect tool to add to your problem-solving toolkit. Built for tough working environments, this high-performance, fully radiometric infrared camera is ideal for troubleshooting electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and many others.
Enhanced problem detection and analysis capabilities can be dealt with using our IR-Fusion® technology. Simply scroll through the different viewing modes quickly to better identify trouble areas in full IR thermal, picture-in-picture, or automatic blend visual and thermal images. Features include:
- Optimised for field-use in harsh work environments
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2m (6.5ft) drop
- Withstands dust and water – tested to an IP54 rating
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast
- Identify even small temperature differences that could indicate problems with excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD)
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use – simply navigate with the push of a thumb
- No need to carry pen and paper – record findings by speaking into the camera
Earth ground tester kit
Key features of the 1625 earth ground tester kit include:
- Three and four-pole earth ground measurement
- Four-pole soil resistivity testing
- Two-pole resistance measurement AC
- Two-pole and four-pole resistance measurement DC
- Selective testing, no disconnection of ground conductor (one clamp)
- Stakeless testing, quick ground loop testing (two clamps)
- Earth impedance measurement at 55Hz
- Automatic frequency control (AFC) (94Hz, 105Hz, 111Hz and 128Hz)
- Measuring voltage switchable 20V/48V
- Programmable limits and settings
- Continuity with buzzer
- Four earth ground stakes
- Three cable reels with wire (2m-25m, 1m-50m)
- Two clamps (one inducing and one sensing)
- Rugged carrying case
Three-phase power quality analyser
The complete three-phase troubleshooting tool, the Fluke 435 measures virtually every power system parameter: voltage, current, frequency, power, power consumption (energy), unbalance and flicker, harmonics and inter-harmonics. It captures events like dips and swells, transients, interruptions and rapid voltage changes.
The Fluke 435 features 0.1% voltage accuracy, making it fully compliant with the IEC 61000-4-30 Class A standard.
A logger function allows you to record the detail you need. Detailed, user-configurable long-time recording gives you the MIN, MAX and AVG readings of up to 100 parameters on all four phases with selectable averaging time down to 0.5s. Enough memory is available to record 400 parameters with 1min-resolution for up to a month.