The European leader in the field of embedded automation and PC-based systems (hardware and software), CENTRALP has, over 30 years, acquired unique experience in supplying electronic boards and industrial PCs for severe environments.
According to the quality system ISO 2000 (IQNet Registration), CENTRALP has the capacity to specify, design, qualify and produce and ensure after-sales service and long-term availability for its systems.
Embedded rugged panel PC and intelligent displays
Suitable for the most severe environments (railway, military, etc.), embedded PCs, manufactured by CENTRALP are based on a PC/104 standard architecture. They integrate a CPU motherboard equipped with several PC/104 extensions designed for an extended temperature range (-25°C to +60°C). The central processing units are compatible with any software (DOS, Windows, QNX6, Neutrino, Linux, NT, XP, KMTR, etc.).
The design is modular and allows for customization. Communication is possible with serial lines, field busses, or an Ethernet network. Only a little space is required.
Field busses PC104 board
The expertise acquired by CENTRALP development team in field busses (CAN, ASI, FIP, Lonworks, etc.) and Ethernet networks allows to imagine innovative architectures.
Architectures implementing remote input/output on various field busses offer modular extension possibilities of the number of I/O. Furthermore they allow to secure the functions and reduce wiring costs in large equipments.
Designed for the railway environments, the PC104 boards are part of the range of electronic boards designed by CENTRALP. Integration of a CAN, LON or FIP extension can be done easily.
A range of embedded CPU boards
386EX CPU, 486, 586, Pentium 75, Pentium III
Pentium 75/PC104: this PC104 is particularly suitable as a central processing unit in embedded intelligent displays. It features:
- Central unit board with PC104 format based on STPC microprocessor in an extended temperature range and in conformity with EC and UL standards
- VGA graphic controller
- Mouse ports and keyboards
- Serial links connections knowledge: CENTRALP has developed a partnership with major companies in several fields – railway, military, industrial – including: Alstom, Bombardier, Matra, Siemens, Samsung Korea, Thales, and Westinghouse
- Ethernet 10Mb/s / 100Mb/s port
- Compact flash
PIII ETX board for railway standards:
- Pentium III processing unit (266MGhz to 650MGhz)
- INTEL Chipset 440MX
- 128Mo SDRAM; 512Ko FLASH EPROM PLCC32
- PCI bus
- Ethernet controller, INTEL 8255xER type
- Serial ports: COM and COM2
In development – Pentium M ETX board for railway standards:
- Pentium M / Celeron M
- INTEL chipset 855GME
- Low consumption
- Qualified for railway application
Video board for embedded MMI
This video board has been designed for railway, military and all embedded applications such as retro-vision, process control, supervision / surveillance and security. The board, which can receive up to two cameras, is encrusted in back-screen in distinct windows, and is compatible with every existing TV standard: PAL, SECAM, NTSC, etc.
Multi CPU / process control rack
Embedded rack for real time monitoring specially designed trains or trams. Features include:
- 24V power supply
- Multi CPU (from 386 to Pentium)
- I/O boards
- CAN networks (simple or redundant)
- Real-time kernel: KMTR 32
From real time kernel to man machine interface, CENTRALP software specialists develop global industrial solutions mastering for OEMs:
- Real-time operating systems (QNX Neutrino, KMTR32, VxWorks, RTX, (Windows types, Windows CE, etc.)
- Graphic man machine interfaces generator
- Remote maintenance functions
- Programming in compliance with the automation standard IEC 1131-3-ISAGRAF, etc.)
- OPC servers
DC/DC converters and power supplies
- Power: 30W to 200W
- Input voltage 24VDC / 37.5VDC / 48VDC / 72 VDC / 96VDC / 110VDC
- Output voltage: 5VDC / 12VDC
- Extended temperature range (-25°C to +70°C)
- Convection cooled
- Independent regulation and protections on each output
- High MTBF
- Compliance with RIA 12 and 13 standards