The cable entry frame KEL -ER for extreme operating conditions is now available in four...
The new PFS | SKL shield clamps by icotek are characterised by their extremely narrow width and the tool-free assembly.
You can save even more space with the double variant PFS2 | SKL, which is equipped with two shield clamps, and that allows the user to select clamping area of the mounted shield clamps free.
The advantages include:
- Saving space by optimised arrangement
- Simple and tool-free assembly
- For shield diameter from 1.5mm up to 11 mm
- Optimal contact of the cable shield
- Permanent and continuous pressure on the cable shield – adjustment of the spring pressure is not necessary
- Vibration-proof, maintenance-free
- Available with or without strain relief
CONFIX FWS, the new generation in easy assembly of cables with conduits for machinery and...
The new cable entry plate KEL-DPZ-KL is designed for routing up to 72 standard cables...
Holders for screwing or simple plug in, for example at 23mmx23 mm mounting rails, in...