Ariake Japan Co Ltd (Ariake) manufactures, processes and sells natural seasonings. It offers natural seasonings which is derived from livestock with ingredients from chicken, beef and pork. The company's product portfolio include chicken bone base soups, ramen soups, chanpon soups, bouillon and consomme, sauce base and Japanese bouillon. It also focuses on the production, processing, export and import, and sale of agricultural and livestock products, marine products, quasi drugs and the management of restaurants. The company operates in China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands. Ariake is headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
|Market Cap (US$ m):||1,260|
|Revenue (US$ m):||411 (2023)|
Closest peers in the Ingredients sector
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc
Archer Daniels Midland Co
Ariake Japan Co., Ltd.
Company Ranking Report
- If your company is ranked you can get more detailed information about your ranking through the Innovation Ranking Report
- Full company scorecard across the 3 pillars and 19 data indicators that make up the ranking score
- Contextualised information on the company's standing in relation to peers
- Key takeaways on the company's position in its sector, country and its standing in relation to key industry themes
- Tips on how to use your ranking to tell a unique and compelling story in your marketing, benchmarking and hiring processes
- Certificate of Achievement
- Press release