At their most basic level, rail system interconnect design challenges are similar to other transport...
The Glenair Earth Bonding system is a revolutionary method of creating an electrical bond between structures and equipment for the secure passage of high-intensity current in case of electrical short circuit.
System benefits of the system include:
- Suitable for use with steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Suitable for plate thickness 1.5mm and above
- Bond installed from one side
- Can be installed into a blind hole
- Permanent electrical connection providing low electrical resistance
- May be removed and replaced in case of damage
- Suitable for use on uneven surfaces
- Manufactured from non-corroding materials
- Cost effective as repeatable connections require limited tooling
- One person operation
- Extensive independent testing
- Recommended for use by major OEM's in RMT, marine and military markets
To find out more, please download this free white paper.