Semi portable equipment was developed by NDT Technologies Inc. to inspect ultrasonically hollow rail wheel...
NDT Technologies, Inc. of Montreal, Canada, has commissioned fully integrated automated testing and measuring system for long rails.
The system is designed to inspect for flaws and provide dimensional information according to International standards for 52kg and 60kg rails.
The system features:
- Rail burr security gate
- Rail surface cleaning station
- Rail-Laser for evaluation of horizontal and vertical deviations
- Eddytron(™) eddy current system for detection and evaluation of surface flaws
- Sonotron(™) ultrasonic system for detection and evaluation of internal flaws
- Flaw marking system
- Automated bar coding of inspected rails
The system has been designed and built to operate under severe temperature environments and to provide on-line rail quality monitoring of 100m long, newly produced rails at average speed 1,5m/sec.
Dry ultrasonic rail inspection provides volumetric inspection using so-called shadow technique applied to rail head...
NDT Technologies in Montreal, Canada has received an export contract for a complete and fully...
A stand-alone Brinell Hardness measurement machines of rail wheels has been commissioned and certified for...