In the financial year of 2018, Goldschmidt Thermit Group increased its global sales revenue by...
The Goldschmidt Thermit Group will present its RAILSHAPEMASTER for the first time at the International Exhibition for Track Technology from 28 to 30 May 2013 in Münster, Germany. The RAILSHAPEMASTER, designed by Goldschmidt Thermit Railservice and manufactured by Möser Maschinenbau, offers a completely new level of efficiency and speed for the renovation and maintenance of railway tracks where access is difficult.
The RAILSHAPEMASTER efficiently removes corrugations, gives the tops and running edges of rails an ideal profile and removes mill scale and damage arising from construction work with new rails before the rails see active service. The innovative RAILSHAPEMASTER also removes the previously usual practice of manual grinding of sidings and marshalling yards.
- Automated grinding of sidings and marshalling yards
- Quick and efficient grinding of complex track configurations
- Economic operation through automated control of the grinding process
- Longer service life for rails
- Reduced wear through improved wheel/rail contact
- Lower maintenance costs
- High performance, adjustable, low-noise operation through electric motors
- Suitable for all rail profiles with standard gauge railways and tramways
- Flexible use through modern combined street and rail vehicle technology
- Higher removal rate through modern grinding cup wheels
- Reduction of noise emissions
- Prevention of rail damage
- Cross-sectional and longitudinal measurement with modern measuring equipment using ultrasonic and eddy current technology
- Modern street and rail grinding vehicle
- All grinding operations for both rails in a single pass: grinding of new rails, removal of corrugations, re-profiling and acoustic grinding (also suitable for use with specially monitored tracks)
- Suitable for all gauges from 1,000mm to 1,668mm
- The grinding train meets all requirements for approval from the German Federal Railway Authority
To find out more please contact Goldschmidt Thermit Group.
Goldschmidt Thermit Group has expanded its product range in the area of measurement technology for...
The Goldschmidt Thermit Group based in Leipzig continues to pursue its expansion strategy and has...
The Goldschmidt Thermit Group based in Leipzig, Germany is expanding in Scandinavia. The global leader...