Amberg Technologies, the Swiss specialist for railway and tunnel surveying, is expanding the well-tried rail...
The new system from Amberg Technologies for absolute (3D) clearance surveying provides unique, comprehensive, 3D environment surveying, track geometry and clearance envelope management.
All data is recorded in a single surveying process, reducing track possession time to a minimum. Both total stations and GPS sensors (RTK) are supported to facilitate data georeferencing.
Condition and inventory surveys
The advantages for using this system for condition and inventory surveys are:
- Efficient, economical, tailor-made
- Highest surveying performance for minimum mobilisation effort – rail transport to the surveying site is not essential
- Operations are barely impacted during data acquisition thanks to the high surveying speed
Real time clearance checking on track
The advantages for using this system for real time clearance checking on track are:
- Immediate visual and acoustic warning of clearance problems during surveying
- Synchronised data registration of environment and track parameters – additional track possession for axis surveying is not required
Scanned data processing
The advantages for using this system for scanned data processing are:
- Scanned data processing for transfer to external encroachment database
- Automatic reduction of millions of data points to the required results (clearance map and individual cross sections)
Automated evaluations – fast and fitting
The system also provides:
- Inspection of the as-built situation based on various clearance envelopes
- Clearance analysis for new routing
- Use of complex clearance envelopes composed of walkways vehicles and pantographs
- Generation and export of geo-referenced point clouds for further processing
- Results are rapidly available
- 3D visualisation – for uncomplicated and clearer visualisation of the clearance envelope results
The new tamping survey system for the construction and maintenance of ballast tracks expands the...
Amberg's tamping solutions have proven their high performance all over the world. Demanding projects have...
Amberg Track Geometry Record (TGR) is a powerful application to present results of track geometry...