Fire Protection of Rolling Stock 2016 2-3 March
Fire Protection of Rolling Stock 2016 conference will take place in Berlin, Germany, on 2-3 March 2016.
After more than a decade of successful conferences, the well-know conference will continue to provide valuable information on the latest industry topics and innovations.
With the three-year transition period coming to an end, this a key time to network with peers as well as to learn valuable information from key experts.
Our well prepared agenda will offer two full days of insightful presentations, interactive round sessions and interesting panel discussions.
Confirmed 2016 presentation
EN 45545 update: Completing the task and moving forward
- Sharing latest progress on the work done by CEN TC256 WG01 on the European standard
- Assessing revised sections of EN standards to improve understanding of implications for the rolling stock industry
- Introducing changes in fire testing on seats
- Outlining new specifications for toxicity tests on railway materials to improve quality
- Reviewing current assessment of fire containment and control systems for railway vehicles to close gaps in the current TSI LOC&PAS
The presentation will be delivered by Serge Metral, Head of Standards and Regulation and Chairman of the CEN TC256 WG01 (European Commission) – SNCF (France).
Don’t miss this fantastic industry gathering. Secure your place today by quoting reference MK-OAPF