This application note demonstrates the different requirements that are in use for battery-powered railway applications and...
MORNSUN recently announced cost-effective, compact size RS485 transceivers TDx21D485x series, to assist fast signal response in industries of power grid, industrial control and instrumentation, etc.
TDx21D485x series are designed with excellent performance, manufacturing process and reliability, as follows:
- Baud rate of low-speed RS485 transceivers grows from 9.6kbps to 19.2kbps
- Nodes of low-speed and high-speed transceivers are doubled, i.e. 64 nodes. Nodes of auto-switch interface increase by 4 times, i.e. 128 nodes
- All series provide electrical isolation of 3,000VDC
- All series output isolated 5V at the terminal of bus, easy for default configuration of the bus
- Designed with advanced technology similar to MORNSUN fixed R3 DC/DC Converters and highly integrated internal device, the series greatly improve in manufacturing process and reliability.
Reliable manufacturing process
- TDx21D485x series apply SMT to enhance product automation and reliability
- Simply achieve plug-to-SMD process: Single output TDx21D485x series are in open frame using pin terminals to match corresponding female header, so that customers easily achieve automated processing, maintenance and replacement at the same time.
- Integrated power supply, bus isolation and ESD protection in one module
- Two- port isolation (3.0kVDC) (input and output are mutually isolated)
- Baud rate up to 500Kbps
- Connect up to 256 nodes on one bus
- Operating temperature range:-40℃ to 85℃
- Compact size, DIP10 package
MORNSUN's company video showcases its range of power converters and services available across the world.
MORNSUN has released the new rail R3 DC/DC converters URF1D_LD-40WR3 to extend the range of MORNSUN...
The TD301MCAN and TD501MCAN series are cost-effective CAN bus transceiver module which integrate power isolation,...