Grau Elektronik's DC / DC converters offer a complete power solution, with no additional electronic...
Grau Elektronik has introduced its DC / DC Converter KLB for 24V / 600V, 110V / 600V, 24V / 1,000V and 110V / 1,000V applications.
In special cases that primary energy is not available for some time, it is necessary to have a substitute energy system for emergency operating actions. These can be carried out by charging a capacitor bank as long as the primary system is active.
Grau Elektronik’s DC / DC converter offers the following features:
- Compliant with IEC 50155 and EN 50121-3-2 standards
- TA: -40°C-70°C (10min 85°C)
- VIn: 66V-154V or 14.4V-33.6V, VOut: 400V, 600V or 1’000V
- Continuously no load and short-circuit proofed
- Pout for fast charging up to 2kW
- Robust and reliable
- High frequency 100kHz POWER MOSFET technology
- Output voltage monitor
- V2A steal housings designed for chassis (wall) mounting applications
- PCB: FR4, V0, TG: 150°C
- MTBF: 500’000h, TA: 40°C nominal load (Siemens Norm (SN) 29500)
- Input to output with high galvanic isolation
- Output decoupling diode and output fuse
- Output with included di/dt slow-down
Grau Elektronik has developed a transient recorder device which is able to measure and record...
Equipment manufacturers of propulsion systems for railway vehicles always, face the problem that there is...
In many cases an independent voltage source, beside the on-board battery, will be needed to...