Televic Rail’s integrated solution for passenger information, infotainment and entertainment, will be amply demonstrated during Innotrans.
Yes, it is all happening again from 18 to 21 September 2012, Innotrans, the leading international trade fair for railway technology, presents the future of mobility. At the exhibition, Televic Rail will present its latest developments in the areas of on-board passenger information / infotainment systems, communications systems and mechatronics.
One of the main features on show this year will be iCoM, Televic Rail’s latest development in information management systems. It integrates all aspects of on and off-board passenger information, infotainment and entertainment.
With iCoM, passenger information can be:
- Imported, created and formatted on the wayside
- Transferred in a reliable way to and from selected devices and vehicles or to a complete fleet
- Rendered to the right passengers at the right time, on trains, on buses, at stops and in stations
Thanks to its flexible design, iCoM can host and integrate third-party applications and content (advertising), allowing the system to be tailored to each operator’s needs.
iCoM integrates three main modules:
- On the wayside, LiveCom offers a web-based tool that allows operators to perform fleet management, manage station information, timetables, journeys, routes, triggers, planning tools, audio content, video content and commercials.
- iSync supports and manages the distribution of data from the wayside to and from a single train, a group of trains or even a complete fleet.
- On board, Televic’s hardware and software executes the passenger information, entertainment and commercials, and more generally all communication flows on board the trains, including passenger emergency intercom. This can be either analogue-based or digital-based audio and video solutions that can be completely tailor-made to suit the specific needs of train builders, operators and passengers.
Visit Televic Rail at Innotrans, Hall 2.1, stand 127, immediately at the entrance when using the South entrance to the exhibition. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.