Hydraulico Receives Another AAA-Diploma
Hydraulico has again been awarded the AAA-diploma (DUNS no. 305764441) for highest creditworthiness based on Bisnode’s system of creditworthiness.
Within the field of manufacture of fluid power equipment Hydraulico is one of only 18 Danish companies with the same rating.
The AAA rating was launched in 1989. It was the world’s first computer-based specialist system, capable of diagnosing a company’s solvency without human input. The emergence of AAA was a pivotal change, the impact of which was felt throughout the industry.
- AAA – Highest Creditworthiness: A company with an exceedingly strong ability to meet current payment obligations.
- AA – Good Creditworthiness: A company with a good ability to meet current payment obligations.
- A – Creditworthy: A company with sufficient ability to meet current payment obligations.
- NY – Newly started companies: Newly established company. There is no negative information regarding the company’s solvency. The company’s further progress should be closely monitored.
- B – Credit against security: Credit risk. The company’s ability to meet current payment obligations is estimated weak.
- C – Credit advised against: High credit risk. The company’s ability to meet current payment obligations is estimated to be very poor.
- IR – Cannot be rated: Significant information regarding the company is missing or outdated. Banks, insurance companies, investment companies etc. also receive this rating.
For more information, please contact Hydraulico.