SAB Bröckskes’ new cable type according to the latest standard CATLine CAT 5e R, CAT 6A R and CAT 7A R enables wiring according to the highest current safety standard of the railway industry.
The application field of the new cable types are Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet crosslinking in rail vehicles for example in passenger information systems, control technique or E-ticketing systems.
Furthermore, the production possibilities of SAB do not only include standard dimensions but also hybrid cables with integrated CAT7 element especially on customer’s request.
Fulfilled standards include:
- DIN EN 50306-1 + DIN EN 50264-1.
- DIN EN 50267-2-1 development of HCl is ≤ 0,5%
- DIN EN 50267-2-2 pH-value is ≥ 4,3 and capacitance is ≤ 10,0 μS/mm
- DIN EN 60684-2 content of fluor ≤ 0,1%
- Burning characteristics
- DIN EN 60332-3-25 + DIN EN 50305 section 9.1.1 + 9.1.2.
- DIN EN 60332-1-2
- Smoke density
- DIN EN 61034
- DIN EN 50305
Requirements on cables R15 (EL1A) acc. to DIN EN 45545-2 for the hazardous classes HL 1-3 are fulfilled