Radio Frequency Systems (RFS), a global wireless and broadcast infrastructure specialist, will feature new, leading-edge indoor / outdoor wireless infrastructure solutions at DAS & Small Cells Congress, Booth 105.
Among the new products and solutions to be highlighted in RFS’s booth are:
- RFS’s patented RADIAFLEX® radiating cables, designed to deliver contoured RF coverage. RADIAFLEX radiating cables act as distributed antennas and allow operators to scale and tailor RF coverage in even the most challenging confined spaces such as metro, rail and road tunnels and indoor environments. This year, RFS expanded its US manufacturing capabilities to offer faster delivery of its radiating cable products for North American customers.
- Passive DAS solutions, featuring an entire suite of new products introduced this year to provide a full range of solutions for all wireless in-building commercial and mission-critical communications requirements. They complement RFS’s comprehensive line of low-loss RF feeder cables and jumpers for DAS and include passive DAS components such as couplers, power splitters, tappers and hybrid combiners. All RFS’s passive DAS products share harmonised passive intermodulation (PIM) specifications (-161dBc) to maintain a high level of repeatability and reliability of services.
- New indoor antennas, complementing RFS’ complete line of in-building cables and jumpers to provide optimalconnectivity in buildings and other confined spaces.
- 4.3-10 Factory-Fit Jumpers equipped with next-generation connectors, based on the 4.3-10 interface standard. These new cables leverage RFS innovations in PIM and cable corrugation to deliver the highest voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) and PIM performance available in jumper cables with similar connectors. RFS now offers the 4.3-10 style connectors separately for in-field installation as well.
- Instant online support now offered via new QR codes, which further simplify product installation.
DAS & Small Cells Congress will be held at the Aria Resort in Las Vegas, NV. RFS will be exhibiting in Booth #105. The event will take place from 16-18 May 2016.