The new PFS | SKL shield clamps by icotek are characterised by their extremely narrow...
The cable entry frame KEL -ER for extreme operating conditions is now available in four types KEL 24|10, KEL 16|8, KEL 10|6 and KEL B|4.
It fits exactly to standard industrial cut-outs of 24, 16 or 10-pole standard industrial connectors.
Due to the variable mounting with our KT we can install all kinds of wires for diameter range from 2 to 14mm.
Advantages of KEL-ER at a glance:
- Protection class IP65
- Fast and easy mounting, due a new system
- Strain relief according DIN EN 50262
- Safe against vibrations
- Retrofitting and maintenance can be performed quick and easy
- Protection of guarantee for pre-terminated cables
- High packing density and variability
- Suitable for standard industrial cut-outs
CONFIX FWS, the new generation in easy assembly of cables with conduits for machinery and...
The new cable entry plate KEL-DPZ-KL is designed for routing up to 72 standard cables...
Holders for screwing or simple plug in, for example at 23mmx23 mm mounting rails, in...