Real-time disruption management: Plan optimum stock and crew utilisation; improving service resilience and customer satisfaction.
Luminate operations management
Our operations and allocation software delivers real-time disruption management by enabling dynamic resource planning matched to timetable changes. Through our Luminate digital platform, we provide deployment solutions that help you when schedules need to be changed fast.
Our algorithms present you with the best ways to re-allocate your stock and crew, while our applications enable you to communicate your decisions to your team and receive ad-hoc feedback. The end result is a more resilient service, lowered costs and increased customer satisfaction.
Key benefits of operations management:
- Creates full visibility: minimise disruption by re-planning with a complete view of the network
- Digital asset tracking: receive precise locations of stock and crew for efficient task allocation
- Enables business intelligence by delivering historic, real-time and predictive insights for smarter decisions
- Expedites and clarifies communication: deliver instructions and receive feedback via our crew application
- Interfaces dynamically through APIs: share data with third-party systems for multi-layered insight