Zetica’s Advanced Rail Radar23 May 2012 by Zetica
ZARR utilises ground penetrating radar (GPR) and is a uniquely powerful desk study tool to continuously map changes in the thickness and quality of the ballast layer across a network.
The ZARR is a unique trackbed maintenance planning solution, providing:
- Ballast fouling index (BFI) to a specified depth
- Accurate ballast layer depth profiles
- Location of ballast pockets and wet beds
- Extent of formation failures
- Integration with track geometry
Please download this free white paper to find out more.
Zetica’s Advanced Rail Radar